While doing my daily bloghop, I got tagged by Gigigurl. Nope, this is not some communal shopping expedition, it’s actually a peek into individual playlists. So what is the musical score to your life lately? Here’s mine:
Random 10: (Gigi says set your entire iTunes Library on shuffle mode and let ‘er rip)
Yes, “Knowing Me Knowing You” is Evan Dando’s (of The Lemonheads) cover of the ABBA classic. Very cheeky.
What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
That’s just on iTunes. Let’s not list down what’s in the work PC, where I have all the downloaded MP3s. I might get into hot water, and as you know, I have two muy guapo boys (a.k.a. milk monsters) to feed.
The last CD you bought is:
“By The Way” by Red Hot Chili Peppers, one of the bunch of CDs my ex-hubby looted from me before I got around to ripping them into the ibook. (Sigh) life is cruel. I love these boys.
What is the last song you listened to before this message:
The Long Goodbye, by A Girl Called Eddy – delirious!
Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you:
Oi, this is a hard one.
- Cross My Heart by Everything But The Girl
- Still by Macy Gray (more for the melody than anything)
- The Trick Is to Keep Breathing by Garbage
- Alfie by Burt Bacharach, or the EBTG version
- Bring On The Dancing Horses by Echo & The Bunnymen (80s angst)
Who are you gonna pass this stick to? (3 persons and why)
- Leigh – Because I really want to know what’s the soundtrack to her days.
- Diet – Because this fine dude has such eclectic tastes.
- Resty – Because he says he’s busy and won’t blog that often so I’m tempting him.
This is fun! Get the game going, guys and dolls. You’ve been tagged.