Seven’s a pretty lucky number, for me at least. The seventh day in December is my birthday. And then there’s seven dwarfs, the seventh sign, 7-11, Seven Samurai, OK must stop now.
On to the actual intent of this entry: I felt a tag land with a thud on my doorstep, via the gorgeous Gigi.
The particulars: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.
Pretty easy, since I’m always hankering after music these days. Strangely, I seem to be stuck in a funk groove. Hence, my seven songs:
1) It Ain’t Over ‘Til It’s Over – Lenny Kravitz
2) Please Please Please – Fiona Apple
3) Time Of The Season – The Byrds
4) Girl You’ll Be A Woman Soon – Urge Overkill
5) China Girl – David Bowie
6) Your Latest Trick – Dire Straits
7) Live And Learn – The Cardigans